The Harvard Academy Scholars Program offers outstanding opportunities for initiative and resourceful scholars to receive technical training and research assistance in their chosen fields.
This Harvard international scholarship is available to recent Ph.D. scholars and doctoral candidates from all over the world.
The Harvard Academy Scholarship Program is available to scholars who are outstanding in social sciences and law and have an exceptional command of another language, history, and culture; scholars require a promising future to be eligible for this scholarship.
The Academy Scholars Program, which is highly competitive, will select the most promising scholars from outside the US. Harvard Academy is keenly interested in domestic and transnational issues related to scholars’ research. The Harvard Academy Scholars Program consists of original, resourceful, innovative, brilliant, curious, and innovative scholars. Six scholars are chosen each year on a competitive basis, regardless of nationality or color.
Harvard University is the most prestigious university in research in the United States and the oldest institution of higher education. Harvard University’s library system is a major draw for researchers. It has nearly 80 libraries, making it the most extensive academic library worldwide.
This Ph.D. scholarship to Harvard for international scholars is an opportunity for talented and creative scholars to begin their careers at the world’s most prestigious university. The scholars will be expected to contribute to science and law and display their knowledge in these areas outside of the USA and Canada.
There are some fields where this Harvard scholarship cannot be awarded.
Harvard University Academy Scholars Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship; these are the details you must know:
Harvard Academy Scholars Program USA
- United States of America
- Harvard University
- Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies
Benefits of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program
- Two-year in-residence appointment for the scholars at Harvard Academy for International and Areas Studies. Harvard University, Cambridge MA.
- A $70,000 annual stipend will be awarded to post-doctoral scholars
- For doctoral students, the scholar will be eligible for a $35,000 stipend each year until they complete their Ph.D.
- A stipend will complement research travel and financial research assistance. ● These conferences will be supported.
- You will have health insurance.
- While some teaching is permissible, it is not required.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program
- All nationalities and scholars around the world can apply.
- Only recent Ph.D. candidates and Ph.D. scholars can apply.
- Only scholars in the social sciences or law fields are eligible.
- Before applying for this program, doctoral candidates must have completed the thesis writing phase.
- The Ph.D. completion date for a candidate who is a recent Ph.D. scholar must be within three years of October 202alternatively; the Ph.D. should have been completed before the end of September 2018
How to apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Program
- You can make your application submission online
- Candidates need to submit their cover letter, which should country
- Candidates must submit a CV that includes a list of publications.
- Before you can be considered for the scholarship, a candidate needs to send a proposal letter, which must not be less than 2500 words. It should include the proposed research methodology and the objectives.
- The candidate must submit a copy of the Ph.D. transcript.
- Letter of recommendation from three people is to be uploaded online ● Refer letters, recommendation letters, and cover letters should be addressed to the selection committee.
- Please submit the documents and applications in PDF format.
Deadline for applications
The deadline for this application is 1st of October.