BID Group Technologies, DelTech Division
Office Location: Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
Although this position is entry-level, we provide training to support career growth and apprenticeship opportunities for employees who demonstrate a willingness to learn.
What you can offer
· The ability to work safely in a production environment
· Physically capable of climbing up ladders and equipment
· A strong capacity for teamwork
· A willingness to learn and take direction
· Good communication skills
· A desire to grow your career!
What we can offer
· Competitive compensation plan
· Apprenticeship opportunities
· Full time, permanent position
· Paid overtime
· Extended health & dental insurance
· Optional RRSP + employer matching
Recruitment for this position is ongoing and applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Every job application is treated confidentially.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the posting name and location.
Thank you for your interest.