If you are looking for the best Canada Scholarship Opportunities for International Students, we’ve got the right information for you.
Canada International Admission Scholarship is offering students all over the world the opportunity to secure admission in any Canadian university, and this is mostly for international students who wish to make their academic journey in developed countries like Canada.
This Scholarship is open to all Canadian citizens and International Students for various studies at the university. This means even if you reside in Canada, you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Through these Scholarships for international students, successful candidates can be offered the certificate for the degree of Masters and Ph.D. at the University of Ottawa.
The University Of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, also referred to as U of O provides a wide range of academic programs. The acceptance rate of the University of Ottawa is approximately 13 percent hence, interested candidates are advised to be fully ready and compliant for the scholarship.
Finally, the University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline.
Canada Scholarships 2021 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
Note: The University of Ottawa is providing an educational bursary of $7,500 per year for a Master’s degree and $9,000 per Year for a Ph.D. degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be recognized and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Eligibility Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
Required Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: Applicants Must attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport, and academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading, and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
How Can I Apply For The Canada International Admission Scholarship?
Candidates interested in the Canada International Admission Scholarship are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants can also apply for the grants as the section begins.